Friday 21 February 2014

Reviewed: Primark 80 Denier Microfibre Opaque Tights

Primark is a change of fashion stores in the UK. They are well-known for their budget prices and fast-changing stock.





Primark stock a wide range of tights and we are pleased to publish another guest review on Hosiery For Men.

Our guest reviewer Mark, has sent us a review of the Primark 80 Denier Microfibre Opaque Tights.

Materials and features
I have found that for range and value Primark are easily one of the best department stores in Britain for tights. I can always get what I’m looking for and they are very sturdy and long-lasting which is surprising when you see the price.

I have had a problem with not having a Primark store near me and only could buy my tights from my trips to London to the larger Primark stores. However my local shopping centre now has a Primark store which is great for me and many others.

The pair of opaque tights I am reviewing have microfibre and lycra material built into them. The fabric is 95% Nylon and 5% Elastane.

They do have a little shine to them even at 80 denier which looks good.



Fit and sizing 

These tights come in four sizes S ,M, L & XL. They are made to fit to heights of up to 5’10” and hips up to 42" - 52".



I am 5 feet 11 tall and get the XL size so I know they will stay up.

Length of the leg is perfect. The large size fits me snuggly but as a guy I prefer the XL for extra comfort. After putting on the XL you completely forget you are wearing tights at all.

The Primark 80 denier opaques are very strong and I have never had a pair ladder or tear as yet, unlike Primark 40 denier tights.

Colour range

The range of colours that these tights come in, as with the Primark range of 40 denier tights, is very large.

I tested the Chocolate shade for this review, although I also own pairs in Black and Navy Blue in the 80 Denier.

Price and availability

The Primark 80 Denier Microfibre Opaque Tights are easily available from most Primark stores. They are priced at just £3.00

Conclusion

I think that is my only complaint with these tights is that a wider waistband could of been part of the design to prevent the roll up at the top.

I am someone who owns many styles in the range of Primark opaques, and I very much recommend them.

At the low price you can afford to try a pair. They are great value.


Thanks for the guest review Mark. This is the first time we have reviewed any tights from Primark. I hope that we might be able to trial and review some styles from the rest of the range in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment